A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP IN A STATE SIGNIFICANT EMPLOYMENT AND TRANSPORT PRECINCT
Real Properties is proud to offer 112-116 Anderson Road, Sunshine for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 25th October 2018 at 5pm (AEST).
• Highly valuable landholding of 2.2ha*
• Residential Growth Zone (RGZ)
• Approved Development Plan Overlay (DPO) with a 30-meter height limit across an extensive part of the site (over 60%)
• DPO allows prospective developers substantial flexibility
• 11km from Melb. CBD, on the doorstep to HV McKay Memorial Garden as well as prime retail, transportation, and educational options
• Over $1 billion in public and private investment over the past five years
112-116 Anderson Road, Sunshine, provides a rare opportunity to develop an iconic 2.2 ha site in a state significant employment and transport precinct. This strategic development opportunity is zoned Residential Growth Zone and is underpinned by a highly sought-after approved Development Plan Overlay.
The property is perfectly positioned adjacent to the Sunshine Railway station, overlooking the heritage listed HV McKay Memorial Garden and on the doorstep to an impressive array of amenities including, public transport, retail, recreation, employment, education options, health and cultural services.
The approved Development Plan Overlay has a 30-meter height limit across an extensive part of the site (in excess of 60%), allowing prospective developer’s substantial flexibility for the design and layout of the development.
Register your Interest at andersonroadsunshine.com.au