Now Fully Approved Development Plan Overlay Site Positioned on Melbourne's New Airport Rail Link
• Purchase Price $33 Million
• Long settlement negotiable
• A total land area of 2.2ha*
• A 30-metre height limit across an extensive part of the site (in excess of 60%)
• Direct access to Sunshine Plaza
112-116 Anderson Road, Sunshine, provides a rare opportunity to develop an iconic 2.2 ha site in a state significant employment and transport precinct. This strategic development opportunity is zoned Residential Growth Zone and is underpinned by a highly sought-after approved Development Plan Overlay.
The property is perfectly positioned adjacent to the Sunshine Railway station, overlooking the heritage listed HV McKay Memorial Garden and on the doorstep to an impressive array of amenities including, public transport, retail, recreation, employment, education options, health and cultural services.
Register your Interest at andersonroadsunshine.com.au