Large 36.94 ha* landholding
Dual frontage to two main roads
Offered as a whole and/or individually
Located within reach of both residential housing and a flourishing commercial precinct, 1900 Frankston-Flinders Road & 13 Boes Road present an incredibly rare land bank opportunity for one or two purchasers to gain ground in the historic town of Hastings.
Key attributes of this impressive opportunity include:
- Large 36.94 ha* landholding
- Offered as a whole and/or individually
- The site offers dual frontage, with access granted from two main roads: Frankston-Flinders Road and Boes Road
- Includes two large luxury homesteads, one two-year-old home with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a three car garage and a solar heated pool, and a home that has been fully renovated with four bedrooms, two
bathrooms and a two car garage.
- 1900 Frankston-Flinders Road includes three in-ground water tanks, with a capacity of 21,000L each.
- 13 Boes Road features nine horse paddocks with individual float sheds and a total of two tack rooms.
- Potential for development in the future.
Please contact the below agents for further information.
+61 418 516 056
+61 418 367 514