39 Indian Drive offers a secure commercial investment opportunity in the heart of Keysborough, Melbourne’s Premier South-East industrial precinct. Less than 12 months old, the stand-alone property sits on a prominent corner site within the renowned Key Industrial Park, and consists of 849m2 of premium grade office and warehouse space all on its own title of 1286m2 of land.
The facility has been purposefully designed to suit the growing local demand for warehouse and office space. It features two driveways with roller shutter doors, a two-level office space with heating and cooling and
13 car spaces. Additionally, the property is fully fenced and securely gated, and as a stand-alone facility, there are no owner’s corporation fees.
• Secure 5 + 5 + 5 year lease (include commencement)
• Returning $93,880 + GST per annum
• Fixed annual increases of 3.5%
• Total land area of 1,286m2*
• Total building area of 849m2*
• Brand new property (less than 12 months old)
• Industrial 1 Zoning
• Unrivalled access to Greens Road and Eastlink
PUBLIC ONSITE AUCTION on Thursday 8th August 2019, at 1pm