- Large corner site in Collingwood
- Existing dev. schemes for 15 levels
- Potential for hotel, office or mixed use
Real Properties and Colliers International are pleased to offer 128-144 Wellington Street, Collingwood for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25th March at 3pm (AEDT).
Prominently positioned on the corner of Wellington and Gipps Streets in the heart of the Melbourne city fringe suburb of Collingwood. Located approximately 1.6 kilometres north-east of the Melbourne CBD and approximately 550 metres west of the Collingwood train station. Positioned within walking distance of Smith Street (270m) and Victoria Parade (500m). This significant corner site provides 4,264m² of Commercial 2 Zoned land with an existing warehouse building. Development schemes have been prepared allowing for commercial office, hotel and mixed use buildings.
Key investment highlights are as follows:
- Prime City Fringe Location on the doorstep of the CBD
- Large corner land holding providing more than an Acre of land
- Potential for significant development in excess of 30,000m² (STCA)
- Dual street frontages providing approximately 140m of combined frontage.
- Potential to stage development or subdivide.
- Positioned only 550m from train and tram access and within 270m to the popular retail and food and beverage precinct of Smith Street
- Rapidly evolving precinct with significant development currently underway.