Located 35km from Melbourne CBD in the tightly held bayside suburb of Carrum, this premium mixed-use development opportunity at the doorstep of Port Philip Bay and Patterson Lakes.
The site features an approved permit for 20 apartments and three retail shops across two levels. The purchaser will benefit from the security of the existing tenants’ income stream while they prepare for the redevelopment of the site.
Ideally located only moments from Carrum beach, Patterson Lakes, Carrum Train Station and Nepean Highway, The Site features triple street frontage making it perfectly placed to develop into an iconic mixed-use development.
• Significant 1,624m2 Commercial 1 Zoned landholding (C1Z)
• Triple street frontage onto Station Street, McLeod Road and Village Lane
• Approved permit for 20 apartments and three retail shops across two levels
• Positioned in the centre of Carrum’s commercial precinct
• Significant local infrastructure investment (roads, recreation, public transport)
• Adjacent to New Carrum Train Station due for completion 2020
• Short term income from current retail tenancies (approx. $89,970pa +GST)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 24TH OCTOBER AT 5PM